Stone Martins, New Scam Alert: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 14, 2008 | in Nanny News
From: stone martins
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NANNY WANTED
How are you doing today . I have received your information through www.nannyclassfieds.com and i will like to know if you can be available as our Kid’s Nanny . Please once again ,
1) How old are you?
2) What is your marital status?
3) What is your religious background?
4) What qualifications do you posses?
5) Have you certificates portraying your Nanny career?
6) Do you have a valid means of identification?
7) Do you have any criminal records?
8) Do you have extra-ordinary habits
9) How temperamental are you?
10)Where are you located
Looking forward to have you as part of our family . Stone Martins← Sample Scam email from Mike Bucknor, email@example.com | Latest Scam Alert: Mr. Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org →
Comments are closed.